Thursday, September 3, 2009

First post!

Well all of my eager followers, I have finally decided to join the bandwagon and create a blog! Since Craiggles and I hardly ever talk to anyone anymore, perhaps this will keep us all on the same page.

We have been married for 3 months now! I know. If anyone needs marital advice, come to me. :) Yeah right. But it has been wonderful! Our lives are quite busy and we hardly get to see each other anymore, but absence makes the heart grow fonder. :) Right now Craiggles goes to work (finance department of CR England) half the week, and school the other half. He is taking 5 classes (yuck) and is majoring in accounting, for those who remain unawares. I am working every day(Wells Fargo) and taking night classes (also yuck). Hence the never seeing each other. So life is busy, but great!

Mom and Dad are coming to visit for the weekend! Yay! I wish Matt and Jen were coming too.... Grrrr... But I guess I can't expect them to come visit us every time I want them to!

Bucket is doing well at home, I hear. I miss his furry little face but we will be together again someday.

Well, that's about all I can think of to say for now! I'm making chicken fingers tonight. I hope they're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment