Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Party!

On Sunday we celebrated Brooklyn's 3rd birthday! Wahoo!! We had the family over, and I'm pretty sure everyone got pretty hyped up on sugar. Brooklyn absolutely loves her cousins, and of course she loved being in the spotlight. :)


Mylee, Jade, Brinley

Grandma Davis made this amazing cake! We love Merida!

Angela made these amazing cookies.. Yum...

Me and the hubs.

She was so excited about her cake! She may have had a few tastes beforehand...


 Grandpa Davis, Marissa, Brielle, Jade, Mylee, Brinley, Boston

Kade and Tanner. Too cool to hang out with the "little kids".

Emily, Jade, Ashley and Josh

My weird siblings...

Feeding cake to the baby.

I had so much help with this party, and again I love my family so much! I wasn't able to do much because of my surgery, but they were all so great and took care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment