Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blessing Day

 Stockton was blessed today. It was such a sweet experience, and we were surrounded by people we love and admire. He hardly cried at all, and looked so very handsome. He has been such a good baby, and we are so grateful to have him in our family. I look forward to all the experiences he will have, and feel so lucky to be his mommy.




This was my attempt at getting a Hallmark photo of the two kids, except Brooklyn was trying to smile while eating Smartees, and Stockton is looking at me like, "Are you kidding me?" *sigh*

 Another awesome surprise is that Angeli and her family were in town! They came to see the blessing, and it was so great to see them again. Brooklyn and Brooke are great friends, and although we only got to hang out for a minute, it was exciting! It's also Angeli's birthday today!



The next best part of the day? Having Mom and Dad rub my feet! Ahh. Luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment