Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Randoms

Here are my rands for the month. My two handsome boys.

Stockton does this funny thing where he pulls his arms back like he is trying to fly. He does it all the time, as he is trying to figure out how to crawl. He will drop down to this position and flail his legs. It's so cute.

The proud sister, taking care of her brother. I came back from the kitchen to this. In case you can't see, she put stickers all over his face.


Hanging out with his buddy Calvin.

... and face plant. He does this all the time, thinking it will help him move. It's so funny to watch! He will lay like he is in the picture above, and them bam! Face plant. Then he'll pull his arms back, as you see in the next picture. He will figure it out soon enough. :)


Here is a funny little video of Daddy and Stockton playing with the Easter balloons. I laugh every time.. I don't know why I think it's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment