Friday, August 31, 2012

Where did the time go?

Oh, my. I see the time has passed me by and we are now in December and I last posted in August! I guess I'll start up where I left off. Here are the Trial Lake pictures I promised!


The water was freeezing! Brooklyn enjoyed walking around in the mud and water, and even ventured to touch a fish Grandpa had hooked. Until it started flipping around and spraying her with water... Then she cried. 


 Handsome Bucket. A mountain goat at heart.


 And here is the sexy man I married.


 Brooklyn wanted to spent the whole time there with Grandma and Grandpa. She really had such a great time! I wonder where she gets those "outdoorsy" genes. Not from me.





Her very own campchair. She loved it so much! She kept falling over though. She loved the fire and the outdoors. And the marshmallows, of course! 

We didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked to, but it was a fun trial to see if Brooklyn will be able to handle camping better than her parents. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment