Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Texas, Part 1 - The Flight

Our Texas trip was amazing. I am very proud of myself - I undertook a drive to Vegas, a flight and vacation in Texas, a flight back, and a drive from Vegas to home, all without the assistance of my lovely husband. I traveled with my 2-year-old who had never been on a plane, while I was 8 weeks pregnant and uber sick. And we survived! Hallelujah!

Early last week we drove down to Vegas to see my parents and spend a little time there. Brooklyn sure loves her grandparents. :) She was inseparable from Grandpa, and we got to see Grandma's storytime at the library. 



On Wednesday, we flew out to Texas! Brooklyn was so excited to get on an airplane for the first time!


She was a very good traveler, as the passengers around us were so kind to point out to me. We only had one tantrum, and only a slight problem with kicking the seat in front. It was a pretty crowded flight, but we made it (somehow I was able to make it without puking) to Texas late Wednesday night.



She was so excited to tell Daddy about flying on the plane, and how LOUD it was! Cute little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment