Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Texas, Part 4 - Back to Las Vegas

Our flight back to Las Vegas was comfortable and uneventful, except when we landed we were bouncing around so much I thought we were going to flip over. I was relieved to see my dad (and tired from going to the airport at 5:30 TX time) and burst into tears when I saw him. He got my luggage like a gentleman and drove us home. We talked about the landing and he told me some fun stories about when he was a pilot and some crazy landings he's had. That helped a little. Doesn't mean I'll be getting on another plane soon though... Besides, the turbulence made me ridiculously nauseous. We got to my parent's house and both slept for a few hours. It was fun to see Matt and Jen, and Brooklyn followed Toby everywhere. She also stepped right on the pool cover and into the hot tub, fully clothed. Luckily Mom and I were both out there to rescue her. 




The next morning, Mom and Dad got Brooklyn up and played with her while I slept in. How nice. :) She was swimming with Grandpa when I got up. Then we packed up and drove home to see Daddy! How we missed him! We had such a wonderful trip, though. Well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment