Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a nice time. We went bowling in the morning with Craig's family, then had a nice dinner with mine. I was a little nervous taking Stock to a bowling alley when he is so little (hello germs), but we still had fun. Brooklyn loved it! She loves bowling a lot, and she jumps up and down a million times until it's her turn again. Oh, to have that much energy. 






This is all I got of dinner. It was good though!!

So Thanksgiving was nice, except for when we got home and I had a major abdomen attack and had to to go to the hospital in the ambulance because I couldn't breathe. Turns out I have gall stones. Yay! Good thing the neighbors came over to take the kids while I was writhing on the bathroom floor with no pants on. 

This is from a few days ago, when we went to see Catching Fire with Stockton! We felt pretty brave, considering we didn't take Brooklyn to a movie until she was like 2. And all the babysitters I trusted were with us! It was a little nerve-wracking, because this was opening weekend, and we didn't want to disturb anyone's amazing experience. He was pretty good, but made a lot of baby sounds during the quiet parts. 

Excited for Divergent!

No comments:

Post a Comment