Saturday, November 23, 2013

Visitors

We've had lots of visitors. It's been so nice this time around, because Brooklyn gets excited to see people too. Everyone has been so eager to meet Stockton, and I've loved showing him off. :) I love my family so much! Again, we had some people come when I didn't have the camera out. 

Great-Aunt Nancy.

Grandma Davis

Boston

Emily

Kade

Ashley

 Grandpa Hanks

Brielle, Marissa, and Tanner

Josh

Great-Grandma Hanks

Another sweet one with Brooklyn


 Me and the Kiddos

 And here we are with my mom. She was my saving grace with this baby. She came up for two weeks to help me. I couldn't have done this without her, and I am so grateful for this thoughtful, caring, amazing lady. She took care of both kids so wonderfully, and did countless activities with Brooklyn. She got up early so I could sleep in after being up in the night. She stayed up late so I could get some sleep. My mom is the best. I was able to sleep, and she gave me much needed support, as this newborn stage has been harder than my previous. :) I don't know what I will do without her now. Love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment