Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny Face

It's been a rough week. Brooklyn is still hurting a lot and that takes a toll on all of us. It's been a pretty uneventful week, while I'm counting down the days to the end of summer semester! Craig only has 3 more weeks of class! Woo hoo!! Also, my very favorite show, So You Think You Can Dance, has started and provides me with weekly entertainment.

I've discovered WinCo. I've heard of it and never really been inclined to go, but I went last night with Jessica, Jo, and Jenn after playing volleyball. Haha their names all start with J. Anyway I guess it's way cheaper than where I've been shopping, so I may start going there. Anything to save money nowadays! They also have local honey. Yum.

We've discovered Brooklyn makes this new face all the time. It's like she totally sucks in her bottom lip so you can't see it at all! Here are two pictures of her doing it. I try to get more, because it's just the cutest thing. It's hard to tell what she's doing when she has food all over her mouth, though.

And here are some videos! The first one is of Brooklyn laughing. It's the cutest thing. The second one is of her eating a pickle. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment