Thursday, March 1, 2012

Brooklyn's First Snow (pretty much)

So it's been a freakish winter - hardly any snow! Brooklyn has only seen it once or twice, and she loves it. This is the first time I actually got some pictures of her and snow. They are farther down. Here are some cute recent pictures:

Brooklyn trying to put shoes on her feet... when she's already wearing shoes...


Stacking!

I made these cookies. Yes, me. The most cookie handicapped person on the planet - these are the first cookies I think I have ever made that didn't turn out caved in and gooey, while burned on the edges. I feel great.

She loves to play on her keyboard.


Learning to snuggle and give loves...

My favorite picture - snuggling with Dad.

Talking to Dad while he's in the bathroom...



And here are our snow adventures! She was soooo excited to see all the snow! It took us about a half hour to actually get to the car, because she had to stop and touch everything (and pick everything up). We had fun.



Saw this one coming. This is her picking up an ice chunk from the street.

So excited about her find!

And into the mouth it goes. I had to snap a picture quick before I intervened and made her put it back down. Yuck!

I finally got a picture of this face that she has been making constantly. It's hilarious.


She's been having some separation anxiety, and tends to scream and cry whenever someone comes over to our house (even if she knows them!), anticipating me or Craig leaving. It's so sad. :( Other than that, things are normal here!

No comments:

Post a Comment