Friday, March 16, 2012

From Bad to Worse

Brooklyn's luck is going down the drain. She has had run of bad luck lately, and we are trying to keep our heads above water! Besides her swollen, bleeding gums, she fell flat on her face on Wednesday when we were playing. Her nose was bleeding, and she got a rug burn on her lip and chin. This is the best shot I could get of it. :(


The only thing that seems to make her happy is swinging. So we do it. A lot. She loves the castle park at West Jordan, although the other kids there are often bigger than her and don't pay any attention to her, even when she says hi to them. At least she hasn't been knocked over yet.


Craig is playing basketball tonight for our ward's regionals, and I am here with Brooklyn and John, a friend's little boy. He was feeling a little sad when his mom and dad left, and both he and Brooklyn ended up crying on my lap watching Signing Time. I think this picture is hilarious. Currently they are both sleeping peacefully. :)

Last night was the first night that Craig didn't have Thursday night class! It was so nice, only have 1 night with him gone. I am counting down the days until he's done. Sort of. I guess I'd say I'm looking forward to August when he's done.

Hunger Games is next weekend! Oh boy I can't wait. We're going on Friday night with a group of 27 people! Matt and Jen are even coming up, which is very exciting! I can't wait to see them, and have a humongous family get together - both sides! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment