Friday, February 28, 2014

February Randoms

I've noticed that I often group together random pictures at the end of the month. There are just so many that don't really fit into a category, so I feel like I have to do them justice by giving them their own little segment. Here are the February randoms.

We went to the Frozen Sing-A-Long! It was a blast, and Brooklyn sang loud and proud. Definitely a proud mommy moment....



 Her face.

This boy, it turns out, is a total Daddy's boy. He loves his daddy. He will smile and laugh for him more than anyone else. It's so cute! It would be cuter if I wasn't so jealous... JK

Brooklyn takes care of her peeps.

We got a new couch! Wahoo! Not only is it exactly what we wanted plus a couchbed, but it was only $100! I don't usually win those sorts of finds, so this was especially savory. It's a great couch. We love it!

She is stylish without even trying.

Smiles for daddy, this face for me.


In other exciting news, I got an iPad! Wahoo!! It was getting impossible for me to keep up with my calling when I didn't even have a smart phone. I love it so much! I use the calendar like 24 hours a day, and the camera is awesome. This is the first picture I took.

And this is the second. You can see how badly Stock scratches his face. :( He does it when he's tired, and no matter how short his nails are, he still manages to mangle his face. It makes me so sad! 

Enjoying a visit from Aunt Nancy.

That face again. Just for me....

I did this braid. I don't do hair very well, so this was another proud moment for me. I invented it. 


 Yes, we lick the spoon.


Playing and dancing with Aunt Angela. We are going to miss her when she moves to California!

 Enjoying the nice weather while the sun is out. It's beautiful this time of year!

Brooklyn got a new scooter over the holidays, and she is so excited to be able to ride it now that it's not snowy and freeeeezing!


No comments:

Post a Comment