Friday, February 7, 2014

Three Months

My little Stock is 3 months today! Time really goes by so much faster than for the first child. I felt like time was so slow when Brooklyn was a baby, probably because everyone tells you how fast it goes by... That's a lie. Anyway, with him, it is going by super fast! He doesn't give laughs or smiles easily, but that makes them all the more special. He is such a sweet boy, and although he has never liked taking naps with me and seems to always be pushing me away... he surprisingly is quite the snuggler. He likes to put his head down on my shoulder sometimes, and it's so precious. Especially because Brooklyn was never that type. She has never been a cuddler at all. We're having so much fun with him!



And here is the most precious thing... He is talking to my Aunt Nancy. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment