Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Beehives

Today I was called and set apart as the 2nd Counselor in the Young Womens presidency, which means I am over the Beehives. I am so thrilled to work with these girls, and I love them already! I sat in their class today, and I am just so excited to get to know them. They seem pretty awesome. During class Stockton spit up all over my skirt, leg, and boots, and then Brooklyn came in needing to go pee. All of the girls immediately held out their arms to hold him while I was gone. :) I get the feeling this is going to be great... I have never had a calling in yw, so I am a little nervous and quite humbled by a calling that requires so much work and effort. I hope I can keep up and do what's best for them. *Feeling grateful* (I wish there was an emoticon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment