Saturday, July 19, 2014

Girls Camp

Well, I was lucky enough to be able to go to Girls Camp this year! It was a blast. It was a stake camp this year, so I didn't have to plan too much of it, and I just got to go and hang out with the girls. It was AWESOME. We had so much fun together, and I got to know they girls and leaders so well. We had a color war, horseback riding, archery, swimming, hiking... It was so cool. I have lots of fun pictures! Here are just a couple of our adventures. 






I love these girls so much! So much that I will push aside my dislike of nature and sleep in a tent for a week (on a cot, thanks to Heddie!). They are all so amazing and I look forward to many more fun experiences!

On a side note, girls camp was very emotional for me because we didn't have phones, and Matt and Jen were in the hospital having their baby! There were some complications and she was in labor for 2 days I was there, and I kept having to go to the empty cafeteria to call from their landline to see how everyone was doing. Lots of tears, prayers, and stress. It was hard to be away when I felt like they needed support, but Miss Reverie is healthy and happy and with us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment