Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Welcome, Baby Reverie!

I am so, so excited to announce the arrival of Reverie! She is such a treasure to us, and I'm so glad she's here! We got to go down to Vegas and meet her. She was born on July 16. Such a sweet little baby! Matt and Jen are thrilled to have her, and it warms my heart to see these new parents with an extra sparkle in their eyes (possibly from lack of sleep... just kidding). She is going to be a blessing to our family, and I love her so much already. Here she is with her cousin Brooklyn (who adores her!).






Our baby... Lol.

Our actual baby. Gosh I love that face!

Brooklyn on the way down. She loves her new headphones to watch shows in the car. This face makes me laugh.

 And here she is playing the cello with Grandma Hanks. This was her favorite activity (besides swimming), and every time Mom got her cello out Brooklyn was right there to "help"! My mom is the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment