Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vegas Part 2

As Craig pointed out on our way to Las Vegas, we never really go down to the Strip or do anything more than swim... Lol. So I promised him this time we would! We went to a buffet at the Bellagio, and then walked over to Caesar's Palace after watching the Bellagio fountains. It was beautiful weather, and it was so fun to just spend time with this handsome man that I married. We had a great time. 




And of course, we swam. Brooklyn had more fun than ever, I think, because she learned that with her new puddle jumper she can swim by herself. So she was jumping in and swimming without any help! It was fantastic. Stockton liked it a lot too, although he was pretty cautious.



Surprisingly, Brooklyn slept really well on a mat at the foot of our bed. We don't usually share a room with her, but we had to so Stock could have his own. And it went really, really well. Hooray! I always love visiting my home!


No comments:

Post a Comment